From the contents :
– Companies do what the boss does.
– The customer is the real boss.
– The new broom need not sweep clean.
– Hire slow, fire fast.
– A + A = A. Only hire A’s.
– Delegate down, down, down.
– Beware : 7s hire 5s.
– Don’t hire a dog and bark yourself.
– You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
– Always listen to everybody.
– Don’t check expense accounts.
– Your people are your helium.
– Spend 90 % of your time with your best people.
– Don’t be tired.
– Don’t win the office pool.